Friday 12 July 2013

New Opportunity

My change of focus for the business has finally received a big pay off this afternoon, almost a year after I decided to do less beauty/holistics and move more into massage treatments to aid sports recovery, fitness aches & pains, areas of huge interest to myself.

After applying for the position at the last minute last week, having gone through a stressful hour of trying to obtain the correct email to which I could post my cv, having a nervous interview yesterday, I can now reveal that from Monday I will be joining the pool of volunteer massage therapists for Notts County Football Club!

I am hoping that the experience will open up many more doors and exciting opportunities for me within the sports/fitness orientated industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment