Thursday 28 August 2014

How to stop muscle wastage as we age

You've heard the old adage, "Use it or lose" when it comes to anything from fitness, flexibility, keeping the mind engaged to prevent senility, alzheimers etc, and if like myself, that would seem to make common sense, well this article explains how research has proven it to be true!! Shock! Horror! 

It also means, I shall have to remain a regular gym bunny to retain my shapely bum & legs and continue with freestyle choreography to maintain my brain is firing on all cylinders.  Here's to the next 40 years then......

Read the article here http://bit.ly/1qM58lw

To receive my regular e-newsletter to your inbox packed with therapy news, healthy recipes, therapy offers etc, please fill in the box on the right and be entered into a monthly prize draw.  Ensure you add synergy_therapies@icloud.com to your contacts to avoid it being sent to your spam box.  

Thanks
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment