Wednesday 3 September 2014

I'm starting early this year

If like me, you are one of those people who can't stand it when just as the August Bank Holiday has passed, the shops start filling up with Christmas stock, then you are going to wonder why I'm contradicting myself.  

I will raise my hands and say "I loathe Xmas", the run up to it is too long, it's anyone can think/talk/facebook about and it drives me mad.  However, I also hate over populated city centres, pushing and shoving in shops, queues at checkouts and the rudeness that Christmas brings out in people, even more. And for what?  1 day?  Why do people strip the shop shelves bare of every scrap of food for one day?  Everything reopens Boxing Day and I bet somewhere, there is a Tesco Express open on Xmas Day too :)



I promised myself, this year would be different, I started buying little bits from the end of June.  This also allows me to spread the cost of gifts over such a long period, I don't notice it nearly as much.  So why am I going on about this now?  I've had quite a few people, clients and friends, asking me when the new Neal's Yard catalogue was coming up as this year, they wanted to get some of the NYR Organic gift sets for family members, but get them in advance so that they too, can spread the cost.

So here is the link to the online shop, where you can peruse the range available and start ordering your Xmas in advance too.  Many of the Christmassy things are located in the "What's New" section. https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/michaelbond/area/shop-online/

In case you missed it on social media, Tesco have already started stocking Xmas food and The Range are blasting out carols........now where did I put that bag of tinsel.........

No comments:

Post a Comment