Tuesday 29 December 2015

Who feels bloated like a puffer fish?

Did you have a good Christmas?  Despite all your protests did you in fact stuff yourself silly and are now sat there feeling like a bloated lump?  You're not alone.  After 2 days of eating curries, sandwiches, chips and kebab meat (yes all festive wasn't it!!), I got to the gym yesterday morning and felt like a helium balloon, fit to burst.  Who remembers Weebles?  Well I felt like one of those too

So after all that over indulgence, I'm back on the sensible train again (until New Years?) and just cheating at the weekends as I've always done.

Over the Xmas period I did something productive other than feed my cake hole, and put together the bare bones of a new project to help clients come to terms and manage their stress levels through massage, meditation and a stress reducing blend of essential oils.  It's not finalised yet, more to come early in the new year.

Which leads me to wish you all a Happy New Year, many thanks for your continued support & patronage, see you in January.



Til next week, good health to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment