Wednesday 21 September 2016

Fitness Pilates is here

Good morning folks,


Well, by whatever higher power was in my corner last weekend, I did indeed pass this course so am on track to be able to deliver this at The Riverside in the very near future.  I have a test group lined up to go through the logistics of being in the big Room 2 and to allow me to get used to the exercises in the clinical setting.  Sessions when they go live will be catered for a maximum of 4-5 persons.  Interest has been very high so it'll be a case of book on quick or lose out.  Just need to finalise days and times with Riverside then I can get the paypal payment system up and running or pay by card when you see me when I have my payment machine with me.

Here is a bit more about Fitness Pilates, shamelessly poached from the website
What is Fitness Pilates 
Fitness Pilates is a modern, research based group fitness class created for the apparently healthy adult. It is neither remedial, clinical nor is it designed for rehabilitation. Fitness Pilates utilises all of the principals and includes many of the mat work exercises in traditional Pilates, but offers modifications, diversifications and updated exercise prescription to provide a controlled body conditioning program appropriate for the general public.

Fitness Pilates is a complimentary class aimed at all levels, ages and abilities. It is general level incorporating  basic Pilates techniques and exercises in a non intimidating and easy to follow way.

If you have any questions or would like more info, then please don't hesitate to contact me via the usual channels.

Til next week
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment