Tuesday 15 November 2016

SAVE ON FACIAL TREATMENTS

I don't know about you, but as soon as the weather turns colder and the central heating goes on, my skin's texture takes on that of very rough sand paper or even velcro!  Like alot of therapists I know, we never practice what we preach, never have a regular facial treatment or much of a skincare regimen.  I do try to moisturise twice a day where possible, if only to protect my skin a bit whilst dog walking and cycling.

I'm therefore going to give you the opportunity I never allow myself, facial treatment with a discount as an incentive to kick start your winter skincare routine. NB, the discounts apply to appointments taken at my home studio 

Relaxing Holistic Facial (up to 60 mins) £25, A SAVING OF £10
Incl; Cleanse, exfoliate, mask, relaxing face/neck massage


Skin Conditioning (up to 60 mins) £25, A SAVING OF £10
 Addresses problematic skin, (oily, dry, acne), to restore balance & vitality


Collagen Natural Lift Treatment
A gentle non-invasive anti-ageing treatment that tightens the skin, improves skin tone, softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, producing a natural looking result. Includes mask and facial massage.
60 minutes £30 SAVING OF £10


Holistic Rejuvenating Facial Massage
Using a relaxing blend of essential oils to calm the mind and reduce stress.  The treatment includes the face, neck, decollete, and arms, to reduce the signs of age on the face, improve skin tone and softness, boost the skin's natural healing ability and to detoxify the facial tissues
30 minutes £25 SAVING £5

Collagen Lift Treatment and Rejuvenating Facial Massage are available at The Riverside too on Saturdays only.

Discounts apply until Friday December 23rd

Til next week

No comments:

Post a Comment