Sunday 18 November 2018

Do you meditate?

Do you meditate?

Over the years I’ve thought it was something I should attempt to get some benefit from it but have always failed dismally at it.  Since completing the Reiki course last month I’ve been giving it another go, and although not a total success at getting it or relaxing enough all the way through, I have persevered with it and am going to keep doing so.  Not sure if I’m benefiting from it wholly just yet but should follow with practice.

I’m using an app on my iPad called breethe, the free version, and there are plenty of options to try, even a section for total beginners.  Sessions start at only for a few minutes to get you used to it then get longer with time.  You can pay for the premium version but there appears to be plenty free stuff to keep me and hopefully you, amused.

Below is a chart with all the benefits meditation brings.  Let me know how you get on if you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment