Tuesday 28 May 2013

NEW Upper & Lower Body Massages

Back massage has always been my most popular treatment with clients, be it on wellness at home days, corporate events, in the city or my home studio.  Although I no longer have a set routine that I keep to, as I treat the body according what issues needs addressing so each visit is distinctly unique in that respect.  What has stayed the same on the whole is the area that is covered, namely the back.  That's it!    

Recently I have been doing research on the net, youtube, going back to my anatomy & physiology books, and I have been doing a little bit of experimenting on some of my clients as in a kind of "Eureka" moment I came 


that maybe therapists in other disciplines have already discovered.  Clients may have back pain or soreness etc but tension can also be held in other parts of the body so it was then that I started including muscle groups from adjoining areas of the body into a back treatment.  And guess what?  The results were better and clients were more satisfied.  In some instances I include some changes in position eg, side lying, so this isn't a massage you can simply drift off to but if they are going to see improved results, the clients I have tried the treatment on, haven't minded a bit.

So I decided to call this simply UPPER BODY MASSAGE.

As well as treating the back, I also include the gluteals(bum), arms,shoulders from varying positions and angles, scalp(lying on the front & back), pectorals/decollete and forehead, working various facial pressure points to release tension, and restore mental energy.

The new treatment is 60 minutes long and is £30

 Available in the City Centre Tuesday & Saturday, all other times including evenings at my NG2 location.

From this, I have also come up with a NEW LOWER BODY MASSAGE, based on the same principal.  Areas treated include glutes, hips, legs, knees, ankles, feet, with pressure points worked on too.  

Again this is £30 for one hour

My original back and leg massages, are still available too

Contact me for further information or to arrange a booking. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment