Thursday 4 February 2016

New Treatment for February

Good morning and how has your week been?

I've just finished watching a programme on Channel 5, something along the lines of Botched Celebrity Bodies, where experts try to ascertain who has had what done and in some cases try to rectify some of the nightmares people have put themselves through all in the hope of making themselves look more youthful and/or more attractive.  I'm not against this per se, only when it is taken to such ludicrous extremes or becomes an addiction, as it would seem to be the case with one of my all time heroes, Pete Burns from Dead or Alive.  In an attempt to make himself look better, it looks to me, to have had the reverse effect

In the process, he has nearly died, lost a career and is now bankrupt.  Now, I'm sure some of us know someone who has had a spot of work done to "enhance" their features and delay the ravages of time, but I'm slightly worried about the longterm reprecussions of having some much unnatural stuff done to you and injected into you, and no-one really knows what damage some of these products may have on the internal organs  I was once on the Pete train(when he still looked fairly normal) and would tell friends I was gonna have this and that done.  Thank god I never had the cash to follow it up or I'd probably have wonky slanty eyes and a massive trout pout by now.

Now, I can't promise to make you look like a teenager again but I can offer to rejuvenate your skin without painful surgery, needles and with no hefty price tag too.  Introducing Collagen Natural Lift, an anti-ageing facial treatment that rejuvenates the skin by increasing levels of collagen in the deeper layers of the skin to firm and naturally lift the skin, softening fine lines & wrinkles, evening out skin tone and improving radiance without the use of a needle, chemical or scalpel.  Effects can last up to 7-10 days, multiple treatments gradually lengthen  the amount of time the collagen is retained by the skin before it is removed naturally by normal bodily processes.

Each treatment is 30 mins long (first appointment will be 10-15 mins longer to talk you through the treatment, assess suitability etc).   For a real luxurious treat, choose the 60 minute option which also includes a facial mask and massage
30 mins £25
60 mins £35
For February only, save £5 on the 60 min treatment £30

Clients I have tested this treatment on, have all noticed a difference after their first visit and have returned regularly for top up sessions to retain the natural lift effect.

Any questions?  Send me an email Michael at synergy_therapies@icloud.com and I'll be happy to answer them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment