Friday 26 October 2012

NG2 Studio

I thought it time I posted a few pics showing the new workspace at my home. Located on the first floor, next year we are hoping to have a balcony/sun terrace to walk out onto.  The room, when time allows will get a few pictures put up and a some other fixtures & fittings to complement the colours & decor.



The room is a very quiet and relaxing space.  I can offer massage treatments here with the exception of Chair Massage but a similar Indian Head Treatment is available.  I also offer Spray Tan treatments here too.  I can treat clients here Monday to Wednesday day time, and Monday to Friday evenings up to 8pm. 

Here is a link to google maps showing whereabouts I am; https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
As at Little London, payments are cash/cheques only.
Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment