Tuesday 16 October 2012

Welcome to the new blog

Welcome to my new look blog, I hope that as the next few weeks and months progress, to be able to keep adding lots of interesting content.  If you have joined me from my previous blog, thank you for making the swap.  

The reason for all this change?  I realised some time ago that I was sending out a lot of mixed messages where my business was concerned;  I'd be known as one thing on one page, and something entirely different elsewhere, usually with a different colour scheme and/or logo.  Over the past month or so I have been steadily sorting all of this out, creating a single logo/colour scheme/message for my work.

My in-store leaflets and promotional flyers have all been tweaked as well; it feels like I am finally on the a track that is finally right for me and my vision of what I want to be doing and the type of client I'm wishing to attract as well as not upsetting the ones i already have.  I think the term "upping my game" seems to make much sense to me at the minute.

As all of this has been occurring, I have finally started accepting clients to my home based studio.  Although all the DIY isn't over yet, I am at last in a nice enough position to open my doors and start working from home.

Once again, thanks for finding this page and please do keep returning as I continue to add more content.

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment